Village of Buchanan
Drag box to select area
The Village of Buchanan was incorporated in 1928. Buchanan's services include the police department, clerks office, recreation office, the village court and the mayors office. The village's 1.4 square miles are located within the town of Cortlandt and feature shopping, parks and the region's electricity provider, Entergy.
236 Tate Ave, Buchanan, NY 10511
- Fax: 914-737-6587
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 8:30am - 4:30pm; Sat, Sun, closed