Reformed Church of Cortlandtown
Drag box to select area
Originally established in 1717, the Reformed Church of Cortlandtown was housed in a structure built in 1795 until it was demolished and rebuilt in 1975. The channel cross and bell were salvaged from the original church structure. Weekly services are available to members, along with a number of community outreach programs and a church choir.
2124 Albany Post Rd, Montrose, NY 10548
- Hours: Office hours: Tue, Thu, 9am - 4pm; Fri - Mon, Wed, by appointment