So if you or someone you know needs health insurance, do not wait, says state Senator Sandra Galef.
As part of the "Day of Action" efforts on March 8, Galef has partnered with Hudson River HealthCare to provide Outreach and Enrollment Specialists at the March 8 Health & Wellness Expo in Montrose.
They'll be able to answer questions, see if you are eligible for lower cost coverage based on your income, compare coverage options to find what meets your needs, and, if you choose, enroll.
The Health & Wellness Expo is being hosted by Premier Athletic Club, 2127 Albany Post Road in Montrose. It will run from 11am-4pm.
The expo also includes:
- Blood drive, 8:30AM-2:30PM
- Try any of 8 classes between 7AM-7PM, free
- Swimming, air castle and face-painting for kids
- Cholesterol and blood pressure screenings
- Use the club free between 7AM-7PM