More than a dozen roads will be resurfaced. Ed Vergano, director of the town's Department of Technical Services, said by contract the project must wrap up by Sept. 30.
"The order the roads will be done is still in question right now," he said Tuesday, adding that Watch Hill Road should be resurfaced within a week.
Here is a list, provided by the town, of the affected areas:
- Aida Lane from Watch Hill Road to cul-de-sac
- Briar Lane North from Townsend Road to dead-end
- Conklin Avenue from Adrian Court to Route 6
- Floral Road from Locust Avenue to cul-de-sac
- Furnace Dock Road from Hickory Lane to Washington Street
- Gilbert Street from Oregon Road to Revolutionary Road
- Harper Avenue from Kingsferry Road to Trolley Road
- Kings Ferry Road from Montrose Point Road to
- Laurel Drive from Westbrook Drive to end
- Locust Avenue from house #257A to Cornell Avenue
- Pondview Court from Aida Lane to cul-de-sac
- Powder Horn Road from Maple Avenue to cul-de-sac
- Watch Hill Road from house #24 to 180 feet NE of Westminster Drive; from house #91 to Roberta Drive; from #183 (The Sportsmen's Center) approximately 454 feet NE ending near pull-off