.

Chimney Fire Temporarily Closes Pleasantville Street

Fire department responded to early-evening blaze on Bedford Road.

A chimney fire in Pleasantville Thursday night closed a local road and brought out emergency officials, police said.

The blaze was reported at a residence at 120 Bedford Rd.

Police said the fire was called in at 5:43 p.m., and fire volunteers soon after closed Bedford Road at the Manville Road intersection and at the Parkway Terrace intersection.

The scene was cleared and the road reopened by 7 p.m.

Police said no one was injured.

Boards

More »
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Note Article
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something
See more »