The co-hosts promise that this event will be “a great night of digestion, liberation and flirtation” and “a fun evening for singles and couples” not willing to wait a week to celebrate Valentine's Day. The CLBC wedding band, “Monogamy’s Dilemma,” will entertain.
The dishes to be prepared by Chef David DiBari’s kitchen staff include bar-style favorites such as:
- Wood roasted bone marrow with balsamic onions and grilled Tuscan bread
- Crispy duck tongue with fennel salt
- Blood red beet arancini with goat cheese
- Duck liver parfait with grilled Tuscan bread and Amaretto gelée
- Cookery house pickles: Kirby’s, baby beets, cauliflower, radish and Brussels sprouts
- Raw black kale salad with boiled eggs, onions and quince vinegar
- Crostino with fresh ricotta, truffle honey and thyme
- Assorted cheeses with wood baked bread and truffle honey
A carving station will offer confit of veal breast and baby back ribs. A "slop" station will provide braised pork cheeks with apple mustard and braised ox tail.
Italian food favorites to be provided:
- Pasta: Butternut squash lasagna
- Pizza: Artisan pizza direct from The Cookery’s DoughNation wood-fired pizza truck
Beverages available will include a selection of ales plus wine and a few specialty punches.
This event will be held at Captain Lawrence Brewing Company’s Tasting Room in Elmsford. The festivities begin at 8:30 p.m. Participants must be 21 or older.
The cost is $65 per person or $110 per couple.
For more information or to purchase tickets, call 914-305-2336 or go to http://captainlawrencelove.bpt.me
Captain Lawrence Brewing Company, 444 Saw Mill River Road (Route 9A), Elmsford, NY, 914-741-2337, www.captainlawrencebrewing.com
The Cookery is located at 39 Chestnut Street, Dobbs Ferry, NY. www.thecookeryrestaurant.com