This week's Home of the Week is 6 Sonoma Road in the Cortlandt Chase subdivision, easily accessible via Route 202 or Maple Avenue. It's a 4300-square-foot colonial on 1.3 acres, built in 2000 with 4 bedrooms, 4 full baths and a powder room.
The multi-gabled brick facade, excellent landscaping and architectural detail make an impressive statement when approaching the home. Upon entering, you're greeted by a dramatic, double-turned staircase and two story family room with a wall of windows and a stone fireplace. Being only 13 years young, this home can boast all the modern amenities, yet all the kinks related to new home ownership have likely been resolved.
Offered at $924,000, it has all the amenities you would expect at this price:
- Huge kitchen with granite tops throughout, center island and desk area.
- Formal dining room
- Accent moldings throughout
- Master bedroom with tray ceiling, attached exercise room/nursery & 3 walk-in closets
- Large, luxurious master bath
- Patio with outdoor fireplace, etc., etc.
Phone listing agent Angela Lanni at (914) 572-4354 or her office, (914) 962-4900, or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org for to arrange for a showing.
About the Author