Business Continuity or Bust
In this economy, small businesses are extremely susceptible to being on the brink of closing their doors because of various reasons both in and out of their control. Like anything, good planning goes a long way in helping your business survive and thrive.
For those of us in the New York Metro area, we have had our fair share of disasters or unexpected events. 9/11, The Blackout, Hurricane Irene, Westchester Earthquake, and now Superstorm Sandy have all taught us the importance of planning.
Are you a business owner looking for best practices that keep your company and the economy viable in the face of natural and man-made threats?
Are you an employee committed to helping management implement emergency measures and recover afterwards?
How will this seminar help your business?
1. Learn from experienced responders how to apply best practice tools and value driven techniques for small business continuity;
2. Learn how to assess your business dependencies, their impact and how to access support;
3. Learn how business continuity pertains to people, buildings, information, and equipment as well as IT disaster recovery;
4. Learn the best technology apps, tools and gadgets to help you communicate, continue with business, and recover your important documents and data on the go
Attend this seminar and...
Make the difference between permanently closing or reopening your business by mitigating the risk and creating a plan.
For more information about how to protect your business, please see our website: www.pageintegrity.com/
* Seminar requires sign-up by the last Friday prior to Monday event.