About 2,100 Con Edison customers in the Peekskill-Cortlandt area are still without power as of Tuesday morning. Most of the outages are in the Cortlandt area, along Lafayette and Maple avenues Washington Street and several areas in Montrose.
So, where can you go to charge your computer or cell phone and use some free wireless Internet? Here is a list of places we have confirmed are open and have working wifi. Please add to the list in the comments of this article if you know other places that can help out the powerless in Cortlandt.
- 201 S. Division St., Peekskill
-Panera Bread – Cortlandt Town Center (Yes, a car went through the front , but it is now open).
– 101 South Division St., Peekskill - Ask for an Internet card at the counter
- 185 Kings Ferry Road, Montrose
-Croton Free Library -171 Cleveland Drive, Croton-on-Hudson
– 4 Nelson Ave., Peekskill
-The Black Cow – 51 Maple St., Croton
– 15 N. Division St., Peekskill, opens at 5 p.m.
– 3481 Rte. 202, Cortlandt and 20 Welcher Ave., Peekskill
Know of a place that offers free wifi and is open that we missed? Please add it to the comments.