Sure everyone's outside these days, but into each life some rain must fall. This week's Readers' Choice poll asks for your favorites among the places in southern Putnam and northern Westchester counties for some rainy-day recreation.
It is of course an incomplete list (we know, we know, shopping is recreation to many but we're leaving it out this time). Please, add your ideas in the comments.
- in Pleasantville
- Movies in Mount Kisco
- racing, pool or games in Mount Kisco
- Empire Cinema in Brewster
- Bowling in White Plains
- An independent film at Pleasantville's
- Bowling at
- Music and wine at
- Screen a film at the Peekskill
- Art-gazing at the
- Batting cages in , Tarrytown
- Video arcade at Bellizzi's in Mount Kisco
Patch polls are unscientific, please vote once—more importantly, show support for your favorite with a Patch listing review because that carries weight when the winners are determined. Read the rules in the attached pdf.