We have compiled a list of holiday hours for cafes, restaurants, liquor stores, grocery stores and other places you might need to run to for a last minute holiday item. Liquor stores are required by law to be closed on Christmas Day. Banks and government offices will be closed on Christmas Day as well as on Dec. 26 and Jan. 2. The Metro-North railroad is operating on a holiday schedule you can find . See a more comprehensive list of stores and holiday hours below.
Beach Shopping Center
- Open 24/7, including the pharmacy
- : Closed Christmas Day, Open Christmas Even from 9 a.m. to 7:30 p.m., Open New Year’s Day from 9 a.m. to 7:30 p.m. Regular hours on New Year’s Eve.
- Open Christmas Eve until 6 p.m., closed Christmas Day. They have not planned hours for New Year’s Eve and Day yet.
- Christmas Day closed. Open Christmas Eve, New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day
- Open every day.
Route 6/Cortlandt Town Center
- Mohegan Wines and Liquor: Closed Christmas Day. Open regular hours Christmas Eve, New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day.
- Walmart: Closed on Christmas. Open until 8 p.m. on Christmas Eve and on New Year’s Eve. Open New Year’s Day.
- Open Christmas Eve from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.; Closed on Christmas; and open from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. on New Years Day.
- Open Christmas Eve, regular hours. The bar will open at 6 p.m. on Christmas Day. Open New Year’s Eve and hosting a party. Details here.
- Open Christmas Eve and offering brunch and dinner. Closed Christmas. Open on New Year’s Eve and hosting a party. Details here.
- Closed at 6 p.m. for both New Years Eve and Christmas Eve, and closed on both Christmas Day and New Years Day.
- On Christmas Eve the kitchen will be open until 9 p.m. and the bar will be open until 1 a.m. Closed on Christmas Day. Open New Year’s Eve and hosting a party. Details here.
Metro-North Railroad, Harlem, Hudson and New Haven Lines
The Metro-North railroad will operate a holiday schedule, which you can find .
Closed on Christmas Day and New Year’s Day
- Post Office
Note, Post Offices and Banks are closed on Dec. 26 and Jan. 2, 2012.