Do you and your spouse still hold hands after all these years?
Do you exemplify commitment, loyalty and friendship?
Then enter Peekskill-Cortlandt Patch's Cutest Couple Contest.
By entering, you'll get a chance at winning a free 4-pack of tickets to the 38th Annual, All New 2013 Royal Hanneford Circus at The Westchester County Center in White Plains. Ringmaster Billy Martin and his amazing cast of performers and animals are set to appear Presidents’ Day Weekend, Feb. 16, 17 and 18. Show times are 10 a.m., 2 p.m. and 6 pm. each day.
To enter, just upload your photo by noon on Valentine's Day, Feb. 14, 2013, and don’t forget to include your names in the tagline. (You need to be a registered Patch user, log into the site, click on this story, then select "Upload Photos.")
Finalists will be based on reader votes in the comments and winners will be selected with the help of Ringmaster Billy Martin on Feb 14.
Ringmaster Billy Martin will host a menagerie of Animals, Acrobats, Dare Devils, and High Flyers as well as Special Guest Star Grandma! This cast of International Stars along with ferocious tigers, the famous Hanneford Elephants, performing bears and the cutest canines provide a wonderful two hours of entertainment for the entire family.
- Open to legal residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia who are 18 and older.
- To enter, upload your photo to this article and include a caption with names of the couple.
- All entries must be received by noon EST on Feb. 14, 2013.
- You may enter once.
- Four winners will be selected from the Cutest Couple Contest entrants on Patch sites in Westchester, Rockland and Putnam counties. Finalists will be selected based on reader comments, with winners selected in a random drawing.
- Each winner will receive a free 4-pack of tickets to the 38th Annual, All New 2013 Royal Hanneford Circus at The Westchester County Center in White Plains. Tickets are valued at $23.50 each. (Winner is responsible for transportation, parking)
Check out the 2013 Patch Official Giveaway Rules by clicking here.